SNEC is pleased to offer Disciplined Agile Scrum Master Certification course (DASM)
in partnership with PMO Advisory via Zoom
Link to the Zoom will be shared via a separate email before the first class.
Pre-requisite: This class requires a computer capable of video and audio
Agile, it’s everywhere. WoW! But how do you choose the best method or framework? After all, organizations, teams, and projects have their own way of working. This is where Disciplined Agile (DA) comes in; DA is not one framework. When applied well, DA is a tailorable and scalable toolkit composed of effective strategies from Scrum, Kanban, SAFe®, and other adaptive approaches.
If you plan to enter the agile workforce, consider this course and attain the DASM certification. The comprehensive agile training introduces leading agile and lean approaches that sets you free from any single framework and apart from the crowd.
- Develop a strong understanding of the Disciplined Agile, fundamentals, mindset, and key principles, including how you can practically produce value for your team
- Learn a variety of popular agile, adaptive, and lean techniques from methods such as Scrum, Kanban, SAFe®, and other agile methods.
- Investigate how to apply the best of these methods collectively to ensure successful agile implementations
- Apply Disciplined Agile toolkit and discover the optimal way of working (WoW) for you, your team
- Prepare to take the Disciplined Agile Scrum Master (DASM) certification exam.
- Important: The exam fee is included in the tuition. You have 30 days to take the exam online after the completion of the training. Certification is granted by PMI after you successfully pass the exam.
- All about Agile
- Agile and beyond
- Building and supporting a Disciplined Agile team
- Choosing your way of working (WoW)
- Initiating your team: Tailoring a fit-for-purpose WoW
- Building a solution: Tailoring a fit-for-purpose WoW
- Deploying your solution: Tailoring a fit-for-purpose WoW
- Ensuring that your team improves, succeeds, and has fun doing so on an ongoing basis
- Influence outside the team
- None. This course is suitable for all professionals; no prior knowledge is required
- Participants must obtain a copy of the book “Choose Your Wow”, which will be used in class. PMI members can download a copy for free: https://www.pmi.org/disciplined-agile/books/dad-handbook.
- We also highly recommend everyone watch this video, “Learn the Basics of Scrum”, created PMI. It is a 45-minute video training, and you can access it here: https://www.pmi.org/certifications/agile-certifications-journey/free-scrum-training.
What’s Included in this Course:
- 2-Day training of live virtual from a Disciplined Agile certified instructor.
- The exam fee is included in the tuition.
- You have 30 days to take the exam online after the completion of the training. Certification is granted by PMI after you successfully pass the exam.
- PMI authorized digital training materials
Instructor: Tony Johnson, DASSM, PMP, PgMP, PfMP, PMI-ACP, PMI-RMP, PMI-SP, CAPM
Tony Johnson is the CEO and Founder of Crosswind PM, the Founder and President of PM Training Alliance, and the Chief Learning Officer for Learn PM Anyware.
He has the following industry credentials:
- PMI: DASSM, PfMP, PgMP, PMP, PMI-ACP, PMI-RMP, PMI-PBA, PMI-SP, CAPM, PMI Certified Trainer (for PMP, DASSM, DASM)
- Scrum Alliance: CSM, CSPO, CSP, CSP-SM, CSP-PO
- IIBA: CBAP, CCBA
- PMTA: Certified Training Provider
- Comptia: Project +
Tony has over 20 years of experience in industries such as telecommunications, financial, consulting, hardware, software development, education, IT, and manufacturing. He has been a trainer and curriculum developer in technology, electronic commerce and Project Management. He is an award-winning member of Dallas, Texas PMI® Chapter, Tony Johnson is a past member of the Chapter’s education committee. Mr. Johnson has been the keynote speaker in speaking engagements at PMI & IIBA Chapters worldwide. He is the author of 46 books for the CBAP, CCBA, PMP, CAPM, PMI-ACP, PgMP Exams and agile frameworks. Products created also include audio content, exam simulation apps, flashcards, placemats and PMTV online training. He participated in PMI’s pilot program for Disciplined Agile training and courseware review. He was on the core team that wrote PMBOK Guide seventh edition as well as a contributor of over ten PMI standards publications. Tony has a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration & Finance and an MBA in Operations & Strategic Management from Dallas Baptist University.